Poudre Football Alumni Association
We are excited to announce the formal creation of the Poudre Football Alumni Association. The Association is registered as a 501(3)(c) non-profit and your donations to the organization will be tax-deductible.
This group was created by a group of former Poudre Football alumni spanning generations of Poudre Football with the following goals:
1. Create and Build a Poudre Football Hall of Fame with inaugural class being inducted in 2018
2. Support the Poudre Football program including the coaching staff and players by providing financial support that will help provide much needed equipment and resources outside of what the school budget provides for football.
3. Create a growing organization where we can connect alumni from different eras who may have lost contact, and where alumni from different eras can meet and build relationships with one another.
4. Bring Past Alumni who are disconnected from the current program back to being part of the Poudre Football program of today.
5. Support the current efforts of the Poudre Touchdown Club (Parent Boosters) in raising funds for the current team and its needs for the season (practice gear, game day meals, travel costs, camp costs, etc.)
6. Take the Burden off of the Touchdown Club in having to raise funds for items that will not directly benefit their children – let the funds that they raise be used on their kids and we can raise funds for items that will benefit the program long term. (i.e. equipment, infrastructure, buildings, etc.)
We have created several different Sponsorship Levels for those Alumni wanting to support Poudre Football:
Level I - Basic Alumni Membership - $50 annually – T shirt and Annual alumni party.
Level II - Touchdown Drive - $250 annually – Golf shirt, Annual alumni party, Kickoff dinner with coaching staff.
Level III - Winning the Game - $1,000 annually – Foursome in the golf tournament, Golf shirt, Annual alumni party, Kickoff dinner with coaching staff, Recognition banner at Varsity games
Level IV - Conference Champion - $2,500 annually – Foursome in golf tournament, Golf shirt and jacket, Annual alumni party, Recognition banner at both Varsity/JV games, Announcement at events/games, Sponsorship of specific part of the game (i.e. kickoff, halftime)
Level V - Legacy Builder - $5,000+ annually – 2 foursomes in golf tournament, Golf shirt and jacket, Kickoff dinner with coaching staff, Permanent plaque in school, Recognition banner at both varsity/JV games , Announcement at events/games, Game ball delivery, Sponsorship of specific part of the game. (i.e. the XYZ Manufacturing halftime).
Financial Goals of the Organization:
•$10,000 Annually - Raise funds for annual equipment updates - both players equipment and equipment needed for practice
•(In 2018 we need to replace ~25 helmets and ~50 shoulder pads)
•$10,000 – One Time - Raise funds for a new trailer that can be used to store and transport equipment for games/camps/etc. We would like to have this "wrapped" to brand Poudre Football ~$10,000 if we can get at cost
•$30,000-$40,000 – One Time – Raise funds to install artificial turf and sleds on part of the upper practice field that could be used year round
•$40,000 - $50,000 – One Time – Raise funds to swap the wrestling room and weight room to create a larger weight room for added safety and room for more athletes. Possibly add some indoor turf for running workouts.
•$500,000 - $1,000,000 – One Time – Installation of new locker rooms adjacent to the JV field. This could give room for other sports to use the old locker room and give athletes at PHS permanent lockers and space to feel like they have a permanent home.
•$3,000,000 – Our Dream – Build an indoor practice field, locker rooms, meeting rooms, etc. This could be used and benefit all sports programs at PHS and would create endless possibilities on what each program could do to improve all sports programs at Poudre High School.
If you are interested in becoming part of this organization and would like to more information please fill out the form below and let us know: